Office of Admissions
Director of Admissions
We welcome you to Wilberforce University. The Wilberforce Renaissance is underway. We encourage individuals who are interested in obtaining a degree from Wilberforce to submit an admissions application and to inquire about the various scholarships and grants available. Prospective students are encouraged to come and visit our campus and learn more about our stellar academic programs, student engagement opportunities, athletics, and much more.
Contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Venerable Wilberforce University
“Wilberforce University’s mission guides us in identifying and preparing students for their respective purposes in life as global citizens – by imparting knowledge, instilling discipline, and inspiring lifelong learning through critical inquiry, personal and spiritual development, and practical application.”
We believe that students who choose Wilberforce are seeking an exceptional education. Many factors, such as academic preparation, interest, co-curricular activities, test scores, and potential, assist us in selecting the incoming class. We are seeking students who want to thrive in an educational environment based upon our core values.
Six Core Values guide our decision-making and practice:
- Our students are the center of our existence; respect, spiritual values and commitment to their educational success is our priority.
- We are an African Methodist Episcopal Church University that believes in the Living God; we embrace Christian principles as our foundation.
- Ethics, integrity, and honesty, as exhibited in Christian Scripture, are an essential part of our spiritual growth and permit us to develop our relationships with God and one another.
- We will provide a living-learning environment with excellent teaching and a challenging curriculum.
- We are devoted to serving our community through personal and institutional outreach.
- We embrace and cherish our history and take responsibility for distinguishing ourselves in the 21st century and beyond.
Have questions about Wilberforce University?
Contact us via e-mail | email@example.com
Wilberforce University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) to award Bachelor’s degrees and a Master’s degree in Rehabilitation Counseling. This accreditation affirms that Wilberforce University continues to provide quality educational programs and services to students. The next reaffirmation is scheduled for 2019/2020.