The Coordinator for Adult and Continuing Education provides innovative leadership in the development, administration and management of recruitment and retention for the non-traditional degree options at Wilberforce University.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with prospective students, communities and organizations through appointments, telephone, e-mail and other recruitment mediums
- Assist with the development of enrollment marketing publications and communications, including letters, brochures, website postings, electronic mail and other mediums
- Foster and develop relationships with representatives and other interested constituents
- Responsible for enrollment data, trend analysis and other reporting regarding recruitment for the non-traditional degree option at Wilberforce University
- Ensures appropriate process flow of information from the offices of Admissions, Bursar and Financial Aid.
- Frequent travel throughout the Ohio region
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
- Penetrate the market with program and institutional visibility by coordinating advertising and promotion activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Maintains professionalism in all aspects of the position
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to be engaged in high level community and business relationships development.
- Strong Commitment as demonstrated by adhering to the College’s Core Values
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree. Strong background and experience in administration and recruitment preferred.
Founded in 1856, Wilberforce University is America’s first private, coeducational University established to educated men and women of African descent; and is closely affiliated with the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Today, Wilberforce is a well-respected private, residential liberal arts university with a clear mission, core values and vision for the future and is a noted pioneer in the Co-Operative Education Movement.
Wilberforce awards the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in the areas of business, engineering and computing science, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences; as well as the Master of Rehabilitation Counseling degree. The University is located in Wilberforce, Ohio, a community readily accessible to the Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus metropolitan centers’ social, professional and cultural amenities and airports.
Wilberforce University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
To apply, please us the “Apply for Job” button below to submit a cover letter and resume to the Wilberforce University Department of Human Resources.