- All food vendors must provide food license and be available for the health department inspection.
- The vendor fee ($125.00 for outdoor/food vendors. $75.00 for indoor vendors) can be paid via cash or check. Cash or Check payments must be received by March 27, 2017. Checks should be made payable to Wilberforce University.
- Vendors are responsible for trash around there individual booth area and must keep area clean.
- Vendors that require electric power supply must notify the university in advance. Vendors who require electricity must furnish their own power cords.
- Each vendor will have access to one table and two chairs. Additional table and chairs can be ordered for an additional fee. Food vendors will be stationed outside and will have access to the picnic tables for customers to consume food.
- The University assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged equipment, cancelled events, or weather. Each vendor is responsible for the payment of federal, state, and local taxes and will not hold the university responsible for the same.