We welcome you to Wilberforce University.
Wilberforce is a place of possibilities.
For academic and career success.
For developing your entrepreneurial mindset.
For belonging to a community committed to improving the world.
We encourage individuals interested in Wilberforce University to submit an admissions application and to inquire about the various scholarships and grants available.
Contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com.
“To engage, support, and assist students in identifying and preparing for their respective purposes in life as social change agents, social justice activists, entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and global citizens by imparting knowledge through rigorous intellectual inquiry and critical thinking. The mission is most effectively accomplished by instilling pride, discipline and inspiring life-long learning, personal and spiritual development and the practical application of the knowledge obtained, and the skills developed.”
We believe that students who choose Wilberforce are seeking an exceptional education. Many factors, such as academic preparation, interest, co-curricular activities, test scores, and potential, assist us in selecting the incoming class. We are seeking students who want to thrive in an educational environment based upon our core values.
Six Core Values guide our decision-making and practice:
- Our students are the center of our existence; respect, spiritual values and commitment to their educational success is our priority.
- We are an African Methodist Episcopal Church University that believes in the Living God; we embrace Christian principles as our foundation.
- Ethics, integrity, and honesty, as exhibited in Christian Scripture, are an essential part of our spiritual growth and permit us to develop our relationships with God and one another.
- We will provide a living-learning environment with excellent teaching and a challenging curriculum.
- We are devoted to serving our community through personal and institutional outreach.
- We embrace and cherish our history and take responsibility for distinguishing ourselves in the 21st century and beyond.
Have questions about Wilberforce University?
Contact us via e-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilberforce University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) to award Bachelor’s degrees and a Master’s degree in Rehabilitation Counseling. This accreditation affirms that Wilberforce University continues to provide quality educational programs and services to students. The next reaffirmation is scheduled for 2019/2020.