Good Day Students and Families, Thank you for your patience and commitment to your education and Wilberforce University. Remember, the university must follow all Federal, State, County, and Township guidelines related
Good Day Students and Families,
Thank you for your patience and commitment to your education and Wilberforce University. Remember, the university must follow all Federal, State, County, and Township guidelines related to COVID-19 protocols. Wilberforce University will monitor the situation weekly and will provide you with all updates before commencement. Based on our conversation and your question, please review the information below:
Commencement Weekend Schedule May 27-29
- May 28 – Commencement Rehearsal at 1:00 PM (Commencement Grounds)
- May 28 – Senior Dinner (Location TBD)
- May 25-28 – Pickup Caps and Gowns (Yes, caps and gowns will arrive on campus on May 25, 2021, Josten delivery date)
- May 29 – Commencement 8:00 AM
- May 29 – Commencement is scheduled to be outside on the Soccer Field. If we have inclement weather, we will move to an inside location (gymnasium).
- May 29 – Commencement Overflow locations (gymnasium, aerobics room, and other locations TBD)
- May 29 – Two guest per commencement participant (COVID-19 Protocols)
- May 29 – The university will live-stream commencement (Information forthcoming)
We will assign you tickets for your guest. We will move the commencement ceremony inside and follow all federal, state, county, and township COVID-19 guidelines, 25% capacity if we have inclement weather. The gymnasium has a personal capacity of 585. The commencement set-up will follow all COVID-19 guidelines related to (distance between people, masks, sanitation stations, and others). The safety of all people is the priority. The commencement program is in process. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and time.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 12:00 pm