sat07may8:00 amsat1:00 pmWilberforce University Commencement 20228:00 am - 1:00 pm
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Good Day Students and Families, Thank you for your patience and commitment to your education and Wilberforce University. We are honored to announce the 166th Commencement Ceremony at our Gaston-Lewis Arena.
Good Day Students and Families,
Thank you for your patience and commitment to your education and Wilberforce University. We are honored to announce the 166th Commencement Ceremony at our Gaston-Lewis Arena. Commencement will start at 10:00 AM and we will also have a live stream option below. Wilberforce University will follow all COVID-19 federal, state, county, and township guidelines.
Masks and Tickets are required to enter the Gymnasium.
Commencement Weekend Schedule April 27 – May 7
- April 27th, 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM (Alumni Multiplex) and April 28th, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Student Union)- Pickup Caps, Gowns, Tassels, and Kente Stole
- May 3rd -Ticket Distribution 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Student Union)
- May 6th – Cap, Gown, Tassels, Kente Stole, and Ticket Distribution 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Student Union)
- May 6th – Commencement Rehearsal 3:00 PM (Alumni Multiplex)
- May 6th – Baccalaureate Service 6:00 PM (Alumni Multiplex)
- May 6th – Baccalaureate Reception 7:00 PM (Alumni Multiplex)
- May 7th – Fountain Ceremony 8:00 AM (GRADS ONLY)
- May 7th – Commencement 10:00 AM *Five guests per commencement participant (COVID-19 Protocols)* (Alumni Multiplex)
The university will live-stream commencement (Link will be live on May 7th)
Click Below For The Commencement Live YouTube Link:
We will assign you tickets for your guests. We will move the commencement ceremony inside and follow all federal, state, county, and township COVID-19 guidelines, 25% capacity if we have inclement weather. The gymnasium has a personal capacity of 585. The commencement set-up will follow all COVID-19 guidelines related to (distance between people, masks, sanitation stations, and others). The safety of all people is the priority. The commencement program is in process. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Johnny Jones, VP of Academics directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and time.