WILBERFORCE UNIVERSITY HOMECOMING VENDOR AGREEMENT
Greetings! We are delighted that you are interested in being a featured vendor for our 2023 Homecoming Celebration. Below you will find the vendor guidelines and regulations. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact Jalen Dickerson via email email@example.com or by phone 937-708-5525 Monday -Friday from 9:00 a.m. (est) to 5:00 p.m. (est).
Guidelines and Regulations
On Saturday October 28, 2023, at Wilberforce University from 8:00 a.m. (est.) until 9 :00pm. (est.) This contractual agreement affords you the following vendor participation opportunities:
- Set up starts at 7:00 a.m. (est.) (Please be prompt). Entrance to the event starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Tear down between 9:00 pm (est.) -10:00 pm (est.) (Please be exiting within the time frame)
- You must provide all equipment needed for your area (power strip & extension cords) and keep area clean.
- Vendors will be located indoors & outdoors the event space and given an assigned area. Table fee(s)/ Vendor Spaces Are Non-refundable. & Non-exchangeable to another business.
- Vendors will be required to pay $100.00 for indoor spaces and $125.00 for outdoor spaces. This fee will include the following: 1 Table and 2 chairs will be provided. All tables & Chairs must remain in your designated space that you are allocated (Clothing racks & additional tables are allowed at the event if they remain in your designated area).
- There will be several events that will happen indoor and outdoor, and it will take place despite most weather conditions. The event coordinator has the right to cancel the event in the event he/she feels the weather is severe. The event coordinator will not refund the vendor fee, and the event coordinator or Wilberforce University will not be responsible for any merchandise expenses accrued by parties in this contract.
- All food vendors are required to obtain permits necessary food permits from the Department of Health in Xenia Ohio. For additional information call (937) 562-5065. Food vendors are required to submit their payment, application, and verification of their vendor license approved via Health Department in Xenia in order to complete their application.
- You agree to hold the Event Coordinator and Wilberforce University free and harmless from any liability of damages or losses to you and or your employees, customers, equipment, property, or personal items before, during and after the event.
- Deadline is October 20, 2023, by 5:00 p.m. (Close of Business).
Please allow 3 business days from the date you submitted your completed application to receive confirmation.