The Admission Operations Specialist plays a key role in the successful operations of the Wilberforce University Recruitment and Admission process. This position is primarily responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process. This position completes and oversees the data entry process, executes the communication plans and marketing initiatives using technical software and social media, and manages front-office operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the inbound lead process for the Admissions Department, as well as develop new processes for effective response and growth. (Enters and monitors large amounts of student data entry from applications, Banner, and other databases)
- Leads the work of the Student Ambassador Program who provides tours and admission presentations.
- Manages front office staff to optimize welcome and customer service experiences
- Provides support for recruitment and outreach events (Preview Days, Counselor Appreciation Events, etc.)
- Implements WU Admission communication and marketing strategy
- Support the collection and tracking of data for weekly and monthly updates. Ability to learn to evaluate data and make verbal or written presentations based on the data
- Manages departments social media, email systems, internet platforms, video and other mass communication methods
- Travel on a need basis, independently off campus to various community college and/or high school sites for recruitment events and presentation visits to support recruitment specialist.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends during peak recruitment season
- Continue to develop processes and systems to improve the admissions and enrollment process.
- Assist with ongoing administrative needs of department.
Other Duties as Assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Founded in 1856, Wilberforce University is America’s first private, coeducational University established to educated men and women of African descent; and is closely affiliated with the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Today, Wilberforce is a well-respected private, residential liberal arts university with a clear mission, core values and vision for the future and is a noted pioneer in the Co-Operative Education Movement.
Wilberforce awards the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in the areas of business, engineering and computing science, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences; as well as the Master of Rehabilitation Counseling degree. The University is located in Wilberforce, Ohio, a community readily accessible to the Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus metropolitan centers’ social, professional and cultural amenities and airports.
Wilberforce University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
To apply for the Admission Operations Specialist position, use the “Quick Apply/Submit Resume” button below to submit your information, cover letter and resume to the Wilberforce University Department of Administration and Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com