Nature of Work: The Associate Director of Admissions is responsible for all processes necessary to ensure that accurate and proper documentation of materials for individuals seeking admission to Wilberforce University are submitted and maintained in the Office Admissions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the management of staff responsible for the recruitment and admissions of students and is responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the determination of decisions for admission.
- Assist with the supervision of the entry and maintenance of student information into Banner, CRM, and other third-party products used for recruitment and admission of students to the University.
- Assist in the development and Implementation of the Alumni Recruitment Team (ART) and is responsive for the coordination and training of all Alumni Recruitment Activities.
- Assist with supervision and coordination of campus visitations, tours, and other recruitment-related events.
- Assist with ensuring the adoption of technology will have an effective positive change to the business processes and practices required for admitting students to the University.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate situations, processes, and procedures to determine or recommend best business practices and recommend changes as needed.
- Provides leadership in procedural design to staff with the interpretation of SCSU rules, policies, and regulations to identify mechanisms for compliance with guidelines while facilitating the needs for successful new academic recruitment programs.
- Assist with the completion of public reports, documents, schedules, records, and forms.
- Participate in strategic networking and community outreach to advance the university brand locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of statistical reports to enhance recruitment strategies, yield management, forecasting, and operational efficiency.
- Travels on behalf of the University.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking unit expenditures.
- Valid driver’s licenses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Founded in 1856, Wilberforce University is America’s first private, coeducational University established to educated men and women of African descent; and is closely affiliated with the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Today, Wilberforce is a well-respected private, residential liberal arts university with a clear mission, core values and vision for the future and is a noted pioneer in the Co-Operative Education Movement.
Wilberforce awards the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in the areas of business, engineering and computing science, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences; as well as the Master of Rehabilitation Counseling degree. The University is located in Wilberforce, Ohio, a community readily accessible to the Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus metropolitan centers’ social, professional and cultural amenities and airports.
Wilberforce University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
To apply for the Assistant Director of Admissions position, use the “Quick Apply/Submit Resume” button below to submit your information, cover letter and resume to the Wilberforce University Department of Administration and Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org