Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Report for work at the designated work time.
- See Shuttle Supervisor for directives, driving assignments, van keys and phone/radio.
- Complete Van Inspection Sheet (oil, windshield wiper, brake, anti-freeze and transmission fluids)
- Be prompt and on time whenever making any and all pick-ups and drop-offs
- Drivers are only to drop-off and pick-up students at the designated locations:
- End of shift clean vans
- Other duties as requested by Supervisor.
- Must have a valid driving license
- Required to dress in a shirt/sweater with either black or khaki pants. Uniforms should be worn properly and in their entirety. Uniforms must be clean, pressed, and neatly maintained. Professionalism will NOT be compromised for comfort in clothing.
- All Transportation drivers are expected to have good attendance and report to work on time.
- Have a safe driving record.
Founded in 1856, Wilberforce University is America’s first private, coeducational University established to educated men and women of African descent; and is closely affiliated with the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Today, Wilberforce is a well-respected private, residential liberal arts university with a clear mission, core values and vision for the future and is a noted pioneer in the Co-Operative Education Movement.
Wilberforce awards the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in the areas of business, engineering and computing science, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences; as well as the Master of Rehabilitation Counseling degree. The University is located in Wilberforce, Ohio, a community readily accessible to the Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus metropolitan centers’ social, professional and cultural amenities and airports.
Wilberforce University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
To apply for the Transportation Driver position, use the “Quick Apply/Submit Resume” button below to submit your information, cover letter and resume to the Wilberforce University Department of Administration and Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com