Remember to complete your 2023-2024 FAFSA & update your UNCF Scholarship Profile!

What is the Shared Service agreement with Central State University? 

The Shared Services Agreement currently provides for partnership in the areas of University Housing, Dining Services, and Health Services. Wilberforce University continues to provide a dynamic learning environment and for our students through this innovative approach for delivering services, increased operational efficiency and effectiveness, and fiscal support to both campus communities.  

We are continuing to explore additional shared services in the areas of Information Technology (IT) and Academic Offerings. 

How can students access Central State and Wilberforce University?  

Shuttle Service.

Students are advised to utilize the WU shuttle service to travel between Universities and our University-sponsored housing. The WU shuttle service is in operation from 7:00 am- 8:45 pm on weekdays and 11:00 am -7:00 pm on weekends (when classes are in session). Please note that the WU shuttle service drop-off/pick up site is in front of the King Building, drop-off/pick up site at CSU is at the GreeneCat Bus Stop, and Green Meadows is at the front of the apartment community.    

Who will reside in the residence hall- Entrepreneurial Mindset Living and Learning Community at CSU’s Hunter Hall? 

Wilberforce University students  

The Entrepreneurial Mindset Living and Learning Community (EMLLC) is a model for residential living. Wilberforce University students will reside in this living and learning community, while Central State Students will have access to the community’s programming. The EMLLC focuses on the WU entrepreneurial mindset and is supported through the Mark and Shelly Wilson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation.  

Will Wilberforce students be mixed with Central State students in the residence hall? 

WU Housing The Entrepreneurial Mindset Living and Learning Community (EMLLC) is an evolving model for residential living in our collaboration. Wilberforce University residents of this living and learning community will have access to a wide range of activities and co-working spaces. This residential community will focus on the WU entrepreneurial mindset and provide substantial programming and support through the Mark and Shelly Wilson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. 

What are safety measures for students hosted on CSU’s campus? 

Videotaping, Jurisdiction, and Expectations of Student Conduct 

At any time while on Central State’s campus, all individuals are videotaped and recorded. CSU’s campus is monitored by video surveillance and can be used in an investigation. CSU and WU have a zero-tolerance policy on criminal behavior including fighting. Students who do not adhere to Wilberforce University or CSU behavioral expectations are not only subject to immediate removal from (CSU) and/or dismissal (WU), you may be subject to arrest. While on CSU’s campus, you are under the jurisdiction of Central State University Police. If you need to contact CSU Police while on CSU’s campus, please call (937) 376-5111. When you are on Wilberforce’s campus, please contact WU police at (937) 313-9049 for emergency purposes only.  

What services will Wilberforce students have access to on Central State campus? 

Health and Dining Services  

The emerging opportunity for students to access health services will soon be announced.  

Students will have access to our new food service provider, SodexhoMagic. As we make the transition, CSU will serve as the dining site for breakfast, lunch, and dinner through August 12, 2019.  After August 12, weekday meals will begin  at Wilberforce University.  Meals during the weekends will be served at the  

Marauder Cafe.  

A. Hours of Operation (Until August 12, 2019) – 

Marauder Café 

Weekdays (Monday-Friday):  

Breakfast 7-9:00 am, Lunch 11:00-1:00 pm and 4:30 – 6:00 pm 

Weekends (Saturday-Sunday): 

Brunch 11:00 -1:00 pm, Dinner 4:30 – 6:00 pm 

B. Hours of Operation (August 13, 2019 and beyond) –  

Wilberforce Café 

Weekdays (Monday-Friday):  

Breakfast 7-9:00 am, Lunch 11:00-1:00 pm and 4:30 – 6:00 pm 

Marauder Café 

Weekends (Saturday-Sunday): 

Brunch 11:00 -1:00 pm, Dinner 4:30 – 6:00 pm 

Will students be able to park on Central State campus? 

Obtaining a Parking Permit

Parking Permits for WU students will be the same price as WU permits when purchased as part of your 2019 WU Parking Permit renewal. Students will pay one fee for both permits through Wilberforce University. Students must have a Central State University Parking Permit to park on Central State University’s campus. Students residing at CSU in our EMLLC Residential Experience must park in the Hunter Hall lot (only). Students who park in areas other than designated student lots WILL BE TOWED! 

Will Wilberforce students need a Central State identification card?  


Students are required to present their WU/CSU Card to access dining services and for access to Hunter Hall (residents). Students may obtain this card between 2-4pm daily at the Newson Administration Building, Room 10 Marauder Card Office until August 12, 2019. Wilberforce University students must always have their WU ID.  

© Wilberforce University - All Rights Reserved.
Current Students
Current Students

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?