Student Activities, Intramural, and Transportation Services
Office: (937) 971-4011
The Office of Student Activities and Intramural Programs:
- supports student organizations
- enhances student wellness through Intramural Programs
- encourages community in the Allen Commons Student Union
- provides opportunities for student development
There are many Student Organizations at Wilberforce University. Students receive support for these programs through event registration, leadership development opportunities, and funding.
Intramural Programs let students enjoy organized sports. Students interested in Intramurals must register with Student Activities for all games and tournaments.
The Student Center of Allen Commons is open from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily, with extended hours on weekends and during special events. The Student Center is a gathering place for students and other members of the community.
Services and facilities at the Student Center include:
- Games and TV
- A.M.E. Women’s Missionary Society Chapel
- Student Government Association Conference Room
The Office of Student Activities and Intramural Programs is also home to: