EVENT VENDOR AGREEMENT FORM
Greetings! We are delighted that you are interested in being a vendor at Wilberforce University. Below are guidelines and regulations that will be followed to ensure a successful event for all parties involved. Please feel free to contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at (937) 708-5710, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to return the completed documents, or with additional questions.
Wilberforce University Guidelines and Regulations
- Inspection: All food vendors MUST provide food license with completed application, and be available for random health department inspection.
- Payment: The vendor fee for outside vendor ($75.00), indoor vendor ($50.00). Fees must be paid prior to the start of the event by calling in or visiting Ms. Debra Oliver in the University Bursar’s Office at (844) 849-2404. Payments may be made by check, cash, or credit card. (Checks should be made payable to Wilberforce University) Payments must be received one week prior to event.
- Safety: Vendors are responsible for trash around their individual booth area and must keep area clean
- Set-Up: Each indoor vendor will have access to two tables and two chairs. Additional table and chairs can be ordered for an additional fee. Food vendors will be stationed outside.
- Liability: The University assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged equipment, cancelled events, or weather. Each vendor is responsible for the payment of federal, state, and local taxes and will not hold the university responsible for the same.