Virtual Meeting with an Entrepreneur
Wilberforce University | The First. The Future. The Force.
Shared Service agreement with Central State University
What is the Shared Service agreement with Central State University? The Shared Services Agreement currently provides for partnership in the areas of...
CLIMB: Finish What You Need to Get Your Degree
WU has an accelerated non-traditional degree offering. If you have acquired some college credits, but not enough to get...
Apple and Wilberforce University Connect
(Wilberforce, Ohio) Wilberforce University celebrates student technology with Computer Science Education Week. Building on Apple’s K-12, Everyone Can Code...
Halloween Wraps Up WU Homecoming 2021
After a full week of festivities marking the 2021 Wilberforce University homecoming, Flight 1856 landed on Halloween in...
WU Begins Another Esports Season
For the second consecutive year, Wilberforce University will join a group of other historically Black colleges/universities (HBCUs) on a...
Students Gain Help to Ensure Success
The link that helps create additional scholastic opportunities: The Center for Academic Support & Student Success (1)
New Sidewalk Adds Safety to the WU Resume
The Wilberforce campus looks brand new with the near completion of a 1,400 foot sidewalk. The new pathway connects...
- National Scores Move Up for Wilberforce May 12, 2023
- A New President for Wilberforce University: Dr. Vann R. Newkirk April 11, 2023
- WU Marching Band Steps at the Mardi Gras February 15, 2023
- From the Desk of President Elfred Anthony Pinkard February 10, 2023
- Speaking of Black Male Mental and Physical Health February 10, 2023